CREATIVE INDUSTRIES AND CULTURAL TOURISM DEVELOPMENT FUND is a non-for-profit organization established in 2004 in Petrozavodsk, Republic of Karelia. It is targeted at:
- Shaping innovation strategies of territorial development via culture and creativity;
- Promoting projects in creative industries development, cultural entrepreneurship, cultural tourism and information technologies in the Republic of Karelia;
- Sharing the know-how in creative industries and the best practices in cultural tourism at the international level and promoting the Russian experience in cultural tourism and creative industries development;
- Facilitating networks among creative professionals;
- Organizing and delivering various educational programs.
OUR TEAM has long-standing experience in implementing projects in the field of culture, creative industries, cultural tourism and information technologies.
Among the most significant projects are:
- KARELIAN HOLIDAYS Museum Information Network
(2004-2005, funded by EU / Tacis CBC SPF, project budget € 249 000, http://museums.karelia.ru/project);
- Karelian Craft and Design Network
(2007-2008, funded by EU / Euregio Karelia Neighborhood Program, project budget € 299 730, http://crafts.karelia.ru);
- KOMART Club – Contemporary Art Youth Center in Petrozavodsk
(2005-2011, funded by the Ford Foundation, project budget $ 572 300, http://create.karelia.ru/club);
- Public Space Design
(2011-2012, funded by the Soros Foundation, http://create.karelia.ru/en/5308/programs/8308/);
- Craft & Design Business Incubator
(2011-2013, funded by Karelia ENPI CBC Programme, project budget € 640 000, http://crafts.karelia.ru/incubator/);
- Euregio Karelia: Museum Hypertext
(2013-2014, funded by Karelia ENPI CBC Programme, project budget € 990 000, http://project.museumhypertext.com/, http://openkarelia.org/).
- InterActive History (KA3022)
(2018-2021, funded by Karelia CBC Programme 2014-2020, project budget € 766 486, https://kareliacbc.fi/en/projects/interactive-history-ka3022);